You have the option with most of the courses to take open book/online assessments in your own home, at your convenience and this work is then marked and verified.
Some qualifications require a more formal assessment sitting either at ATB’s location or at another registered centre as an external candidate near to where you are located. (Some may charge an additional administration fee).
Our fees are inclusive and cover all specially written workbooks and study materials, (including time limited copies of Sage Accounts or Payroll, as applicable), assessment, various levels of support from email to one-to-one.
Our courses are outstanding value for money. Study fees vary, but the prices are very affordable and competitive, compared to larger providers. And with ATB you get the personal service that is not available with other providers.
As the courses are mainly distance learning, you set your own pace for completion of the courses. Some people will take longer than others. There is an expectation that the courses would normally be completed in a timescale of between 6 – 9 months (or shorter!). Once registered with the IAB for a qualification, the registration will last for one year.
ATB offers a range of fully accredited courses to study, whether you wish to achieve a certificated qualification or study for fun, you will be able to find one that meets your requirements. Here is a list of the main courses available:
- Level 1 Award in Manual Bookkeeping
- Level 1 Award in Computerised Bookkeeping
- Level 1 Award in Computerised Accounting for Business
- Level 1 Award in Computerised Payroll
- Level 1 Award in Computerised Payroll for Business
- Level 2 Award in Manual Bookkeeping
- Level 2 Award in Computerised Bookkeeping
- Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Accounting for Business
- Level 2 Award in Computerised Payroll
- Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Payroll for Business
- Level 3 Certificate in Manual Bookkeeping
- Level 3 Award in Computerised Bookkeeping
- Level 3 Certificate in Computerised Accounting for Business
- Level 3 Award in Computerised Payroll
- Level 3 Certificate in Computerised Payroll for Business
Of course! Whatever your previous study experience, the answer is yes. You can study section by section, finding a level that is suitable for you. You can fit study around your home and work life in a flexible nature, with full support from ATB and gain a qualification that can enhance your job prospects or knowledge base.