- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and up to date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and conditions
- Seller refers to the party to whom the order for purchase has been given.
- Client refers to the person or organisation placing the order.
- Goods or services refers to the product for which the seller has placed an order with the client.
- The terms and conditions are valid for any goods or services provided by the Seller to the Client.
- The pricing, quantity of goods and time of delivery are not binding on the Seller, but the Seller will make all efforts to fulfil the stated estimates.
- All invoices of the Seller shall be paid by the Client in advance of receiving the goods or services.
- If any amount of the invoice is disputed by the Client, the Client shall inform the Seller of the grounds for such dispute within seven days of receipt of the invoice.
- Where the Seller requires payment of a deposit, the Client acknowledges that the deposit is not returnable.
- All fees are exclusive of Value Added Tax.
- The Seller reserves the right to increase a quoted fee in the event that the Client requests a variation to the work agreed.
- Delivery by the Seller will be deemed to have taken place when the materials are handed to the custody of the Client. The Seller will be entitled to charge the Client for any expenses of delivery other than normal postage charges.
- If an order is, at the Client’s request, sent electronically, the time recorded on the sending equipment shall be deemed the time of delivery, system delays notwithstanding.
- In view of the nature of the service, any order – once confirmed – is not cancellable. Cancellation of the Order by the Client will only accepted on condition that the costs, charges and expenses already incurred, will be reimbursed to the Seller forthwith.
Loss or Damage to Goods
- The Company will take all reasonable steps to ensure the protection from loss, damage or destruction of the services or materials it supplies to the Client (or which may be received from the Client).
Usage of Goods or Services
- Unless agreed and indicated in writing by the Company, only the Client shall be entitled to use the services and materials provided. The Client shall not otherwise be entitled to store, pass on (whether to his/her client or other persons) or use the services and materials.
- The Client shall bear responsibility for ensuring that all usage of information contained within the materials is in accordance with and does not contravene any Data Protection, Copyright or other laws, regulations or other trade customs and practices. The Company bears no liability for any omissions or faults in these respects.
- Both parties shall maintain strict confidence and shall not disclose to any third party any information or material relating to the other or the other’s business or data, which comes into that party’s possession and shall not use such information and material. This provision shall not, however, apply to information or material which is or becomes public knowledge other than by breach by a party of this clause.
- The Company warrants that the Goods or Services will be supplied using reasonable care and skill. The Company does not warrant that the Goods supplied are error-free, accurate or complete.
Limitation of Liability
The Company shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the performance, non-performance, delay in delivery of or defect in the Goods or Services, nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning or use of the Goods or Services.